Sunday, December 13, 2009

CIA Operative?


In recent months I have come under suspicion, with accusation being made that I am in fact a CIA operative. The source of these rumors is not certain, but appear designed to either credit or discredit my character. While I neither confirm nor deny any James Bond-ish activities, I do admit to the following.
  • My career has been directly or indirectly directed at the security of the United States of America.

  • I acknowledge being involved with numerous programs classified secret by agencies of the United States of America.

  • For the bulk of my adult life I have held a secret clearance.

  • I am credited as author of a number of documents classified secret by the Department of Defense.

  • I have attended and presented papers at classified conferences pertaining to the protection of the United States of America from foreign enemies and threats.

I offer the aforementioned facts to my accusers to confuse, to muddy the waters, to further question any affiliation I may or may not have with the Central Intelligence Agency.

0 comments:

Post a Comment